Courtney A. Cousino Esq.
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Toll Free: 1-877-654-LAWS
Email: Email Me
Courtney is an attorney at Fesenmyer Cousino Weinzimmer who has helped thousands of people overcome financial difficulties. Because of this experience, she has the knowledge and understanding of the law required to help people begin the journey to a more secure financial future. Being a part of a boutique law firm with a handful of attorneys that dedicate their skills to one area of law means that she focuses her time on very individualized solutions to managing debt related issues. Courtney is proud to assist in helping people resolve their financial hardships. Outside of the courtroom, she spends significant time being involved in the Credit Education Coalition and International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation.
In her free time, she enjoys the scarce 90 days of summer that Ohio affords her in the sunshine with her family and loves football season in the fall. Courtney is also constantly trying to up her game in entertaining house guests with unique appetizers – grape jelly meatballs anyone?
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy Law (Chapter 7 & Chapter 13)
- Debt Settlement
- Foreclosure and modification assistance
- Ohio, 2007
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2009
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 2008
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
J.D. – 2007
- The University of Toledo, Toledo, Ohio
B.S. – 2003
Major: Paralegal Studies
Minor: Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Columbus Bar Association, Member
- Credit Education Coalition, Trustee, 2010 – Present, Secretary 2016-present
- International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC), Member, Former Co-Chair, 2012 – Present