Danielle R. Weinzimmer Esq.
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Toll Free: 1-877-654-LAWS
Email: Email Me
Danielle has been a bankruptcy attorney since 2007. What makes Danielle a successful bankruptcy attorney is the relationship she builds with her clients. Her clients are treated with compassion and respect during this very stressful time in their lives. Danielle provides guidance throughout the entire representation and is available to discuss questions or concerns at any time. Clients will work directly with Danielle to find the best solution for their financial problems with the goal to protect their assets. Danielle truly enjoys the practices of bankruptcy and debt resolution because she can help relieve the financial burdens of her clients so that they are able to move forward and improve their quality of life.
On a personal note, Danielle enjoys spending time with her husband and two children. Some of Danielle’s favorite activities include golf, being outdoors and cooking.
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy Law (Chapter 7 & Chapter 13)
- Debt settlement and negotiation
- Foreclosure and modification assistance
- Ohio, 2007
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2008
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 2008
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio J.D. – 2007
- Transylvania University, Lexington, Kentucky B.A. cum laude – 2004 Major: Business Administration Minor: Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Columbus Bar Association, Member
- Delta Delta Delta